Pastured means that the animals were allowed enough land to live a normal healthy life thus not needing antibiotics to stay healthy and no growth hormones needed to speed up the weight gain.
- Our pastured Beef…is 21 day dry aged Black Angus from Northern Maryland, grass fed- grain finished. All cuts available, all sorts of delicious and tender steaks (Rib-eye, Bone-in Rib, T-bone, Hanger, Flat iron, Skirt, Flank, Filet Mignon, Top Sirloin and my favorite the NY Strip), Amazing Briskets, Tender Round Roasts and London Broil. Fresh Beef Liver, Ox Tails, Short Ribs and Beef Shank Osso Bucco
- Dry aged, pastured, Berkshire Pork from Maryland…naturally tender and Amazingly full of flavor. Boston Butts, Picnic Shoulder Bone-in and Boneless Loin Chops and fresh Hams.
- Naturally raised Duroc Pork from Colorado…Meaty Baby Back Ribs and Tenderloins
- Free Range (RWA) Poultry from Pennsylvania includes small and large Fryer (the word “fryer” denote a certain weight classification and does not refer to a cooking method) Chickens, All chicken parts, Cornish Hens, Ducks, and Rabbit.
- RWA stands for Raised without antibiotics. Note:antibiotics are given to animals that are raised in confinement, RWA chickens are free range and do not need them.
- Free Range (RWA) Poultry from New York includes small and large Fryer (the word “fryer” denote a certain weight classification and does not refer to a cooking method) Chickens, All chicken parts
- Pastured Turkeys from Maryland…Whole, Breast, and Ground
Enormous thanks to Harvey’s for their knowledgeable and helpful staff, and their eminently affordable prices. I will definitely be returning in the future to get some cuts of their amazing-looking steaks!